Friday, September 18, 2009

Moving On

Okay so I still haven't figured out how to get the music to post this thing. It doesn't have an audio link option which is weird to me. I'll figure something out I suppose.

But this isnt about the last blog. This is new. I havent been able to sleep for the last few weeks. In bed after 2 every night and not actually falling asleep till 3 or later. I'm pretty tired. I had been doing so good for a while about getting to sleep around 12 or 1. Which is good for me. But the last couple weeks I have been up tossing and turning and what not. Then I spend my days in a haze a bit. Partially from tiredness. Partially anxiousness.

The anxiousness is what this is about. I think something is either supposed to be happening for me or something is about to happen or is coming. I can't see what it is in either case right now. It feels so much like things are on the horizon. I can't seem to run fast enough to get there. I don't even have the scope of what they might be but man do I want to get there.

I am so aware that where I am on lots of levels is not where I am intended to be. The surgery I have been in is evidence of that for sure. Something is coming. Something for me that obviously requires less me than I have brought to the table. I think I am getting close. I would love some guidance though. Some help. Eyes to see what I can't see. Or at least to help clear up things I am thinking I am seeing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So here we are my Son, You me and 'the one who still hero worships you'... sleepless and looking to the horizon; conscious that something is on the way there with just our names on it... and I do clearly feel that for you for sure.... it calls for 'less of me than I bring to the table'.... my, my.... isn't the Spirit of God breath-takingly wonderful. Jesus' Spirit pulls from deep in our souls and we can actually feel it on a level that only works well with less sleep..... hahaha! bet you didn't see that conclusion coming from your Momma... perhaps Grandma lurks around still sending her vibes up with God's and daring us to 'come up' as she used to say, 'and meet the Master where He calls'... so my Son, grab ahold of the PULL and simply trust the Spirit of Jesus to take you where you have NOT gone before.....

Live Long And Prosper, my Son... for Your God IS and He is AWESOME... to Him only Your homage belongs... my hopes are all of the best for you as you mind Jesus.

YAGOTALLMELUVANDENSOME!
MOM