Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Recap

So the last few weeks have been pretty good. I don't remember the last direct thing I wrote. I suppose I could check. Hold on a sec. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Got it.

The good times have pretty much continued. Not without their struggles, but they still pale in comparison to what my life is really about now. I've really got nothing to complain about. My car being in the shop with a list of 5 things to get fixed? Who cares. I bought it knowing it would need something soon and drove it as long as it would go without getting fixed. Such is life. Getting a bit screwed by the rental car place? That's okay. I got to return the 15 year old girl car they gave me to drive and borrow a friends car instead. Yeah they took forever to get my money back to me, but i scrounged and made it through.

Pray for this job I applied for at LCA. Part of me really wants it. Part of me doesn't. While the schedule of a teacher would be awesome and I would probably get paid more than I do now, and I would get benefits which I don't have at all, it feels very much like growing up. Have to take out my lip ring and my plugs if I get it. Can I wear a spacer for my lip and put the ring in after work? Who knows. But it would probably be a really good opportunity. I also don't actually know how good I will be at teaching. But I guess if Jesus wants me there, it will work out.

I need to clear my thoughts a bit before I can write anything really coherent right now. So I will cut this one here. Still trying to come up with a good rant topic or some form of advice column. If there are ideas out there that people are actually interested in hearing my opinion on, let me know. If it is worth the writing, I will do it.

No comments: