Thursday, June 4, 2009

QCC - Rooted

There is the link to this weeks more recent talk on being Rooted. Holy crap it was a good one. And if you want to watch it, you can see me perform Love Lockdown.

The talk has really been sinking in in quiet ways for me. I've just been spending time in my own head with how much Jesus loves me. And it has been also in such tangible ways that He has decided to show me. My surprise party which I mentioned in the last blog, really set me up well to go through this weekend. As often as I feel unloved by people, He wanted to show me love that way right before going into a talk on how much He loves us. I guess that is good timing. :)

I also have been looking closer at my finances this week. I spend so much time freaking out about them that is seems I have missed his provision even in my unfaithfulness. Lots more is taken care of and off the table than I had noticed. I was shocked to actually look at stuff which I had been scared to do and see a clear path to some financial freedom. It's kind of crazy. I so it seems menial in the grand scheme of things, but seeing the numbers play out spoke volumes to me in legitimate ways.

It's kind of amazing where He has been taking me in just the few months that we have been going through Accelerate. Me just an apprentice has gotten so much already and I know there is tons more to come. What will I look like at the end of the year. And what will I look like in 2 years if I get to be an Accelerator next year. It's amazing to me what He can do even when we shut our eyes in some ways. He is still faithful to us even in our short comings and pit falls.

I still have a long way to go, but getting to choose to believe the best of Jesus and of the people around me is a pretty freeing thing.

On other notes... eh actually I don't have any others at the moment. I have some stuff I am hoping for but I am gonna keep it as close to the vest as I can from here on out.

I will write a more fun, silly blog soon. I know the last several have been pretty serious on some level. I still am always looking for rant worthy topics if you should want to send ideas my way.

No comments: