Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Time For Something Goofy

So, I feel I need to write something weird to offset the last serious one. (Which by the way, should it be confusing, I am feeling really steady in my times with Jesus and loving what I get to do. I actually love my life right now. Just looking forward to some of the next things ahead of me and a bit anxious.)

Anyway, I thought I would update on something some of you may or may not know about. Everyone knows I am a huge dork. That I am sure of. Many of you know about the shirt project I decided to work on.

Yes, sewing my own shirt. Like I said I am a dork and I am okay with it.

Well I actually started it last week. Its coming along slowly as I get time. I finally have all the pieces cut out and am on to pinning the seams and getting ready for the actual sewing machine. I hope to get it done pretty soon. I'm at the very nerve racking phase. We shall see what happens.

No comments: