Tuesday, October 20, 2009

New Poll

So I have a new poll up. It's kind of a suck question. But it is something I need to know the answer to. I am wondering what people actually think about me. Do I give off that prideful self focused vibe? I want to know the truth. And this is really for people who know me and have interaction with me beyond this blog. Cause if you just read this blog that doesn't count. This is my place to just write about myself or voice a stupid opinion that is really of no consequence. But in real interaction with me, is that a vibe you have gotten.

The poll is anonymous so don't worry that I am gonna get upset with you. I want real answers. It's something I am grappling with. Sucks for sure. Cause in my heart I don't feel that but if that is the vibe the majority of people get, I may need to press into it.

No comments: